MetaStock Forum

I think a forum would be fine. You may wish to just change to the MS Yahoo
Club. I do not like Yahoo Groups as one's email address is not kept private
when mail is sent. With the Clubs one can receive all messages by email. You
do have to post at the Club, however. The Clubs also offer voice chat and
Yahoo Messenger.

neo

"Users,

We are considering changing the List (MetaStock List and MetaStock-Digest)
from a email group to an online forum. Rather than receiving emails, you can
see all of the posts in your internet browser. This has been mentioned on
the List many times in the past couple of months. This should alleviate the
intermittent problems with the antiquated List Server. We would like to have
your input on this subject.  Please post your comments or questions to the
MetaStock List.

Thank you,
Lynn"