  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'">'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

  Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 11:47
  AM
  Subject: Changing from MetaStock List to
  Online Forum
  Users,We are considering changing the List (MetaStock
  List and MetaStock-Digest)from a email group to an online forum. Rather
  than receiving emails, you cansee all of the posts in your internet
  browser. This has been mentioned onthe List many times in the past couple
  of months. This should alleviate theintermittent problems with the
  antiquated List Server. We would like to haveyour input on this
  subject.  Please post your comments or questions to theMetaStock
  List.Thank you,LynnEquis Support<<A
  href="http://www.equis.com/";>http://www.equis.com/><<A
  href="http://www.equis.com/customer/support/";>http://www.equis.com/customer/support/>Please
  include previous email answers and questions in your response.Equis
  and MetaStock and MetaStock Professional are registered trademarksof Equis
  International. Achelis Binary Wave, The DownLoader, ExpertAdvisor,
  OptionScope, Quotecenter, and Smart Charts are trademarks ofEquis
  International.