Re: 7.2 System test complaint

This confused me at first, as well.
The stops/exits are indeed being placed at the price set in the options. The symbol placed on the chart is either placed on the high or low of that price bar. The chart tip is only displaying the value at which the symbol is placed on the chart(the high or low), not the value where you were stopped out.
---
Joe