From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 7:08 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: To: Claud Re: QP2

John:
Janene at QP tech support can help you.

What you do is select the S&P500 and save it as a list.
then export the list to metastock\data, use the option to export to multiple
directories. this will export the tickers to S&P5001 and S&P5002.
Lastly enter these two folders in QP under the "automatically updated
folders"
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx