Re: system tests

Ref: System Tester (again)

Please, those who have programming
knowledge, could help clarifying the following issue:

Would be possible to create a System Tester, with optimization
capacity, using MDK (MetaStock Developer's Kit), even having to use
complementary programming language supported by MDK, such as C, C++,
Pascal and Visual Basic ???

Based in my experience, which is limited to Dbase III, please don’t
laugh, you can do almost everything in programming if you can use or
simulate the commands * if  * and  * do/while *.

Remember, the World, of computing, was created using only * zeros * and *
ones *. Why built a system like that seems so difficult today ?

Thanks

Filipe Dutra
fdutra@xxxxxxxxxxx