From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Daniel Martinez
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 1:46 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New Club. EGroups email.

I looked over my EGroups email from the Quotes-Plus ListServ from last
year.  When someone sent an email to the EGroups ListServ and it was
dispersed to the entire group, the email which everyone received contained
the full email address of the original sender.  All of the emails I
received from EGroups contain the complete email address of the individual
sending member.  Also, the Yahoo Groups web site behaves the same as the
old EGroups site.  It does not show the complete sending member's address.
It only shows a partial address.

What I like about the Yahoo Groups/EGroups ListServ is the speed.  An Equis
ListServ post takes 1 to 1.5 hours to return and sometimes they are lost.
A Yahoo Groups ListServ post takes 15 SECONDS OR LESS to return.  This is
good enough to post trades to the group should you wish to.

Daniel.