MetaStock v7.02 vs. v6.52.

I purchased MS 7.02 EOD but I don't use it often.  I use v6.52 EOD
instead.  Regrettably, I have forgotten some of the differences
between v6.52 EOD and v7.02.  I know of these:
1.  Data On Demand
2.  Saving as HTML in PNG or JPG format.
3.  Saving Exploration Lists
4.  Ability to add third party DLL's and create your own systems
through Equis's SDK.
5.  Custom Toolbar.
X.  Messes up QP Virtual Master/Emaster data files so you can't use
them at all (a little sarcasm here).

For the life of me, I cannot remember any other differences.  Are
there any other differences between 6.52 EOD and 7.02 EOD which I have
forgotten?  When did Equis create the new data standard which allows
more than 255 tickers in a folder?  Was it v6.52 or v7.02 and what is
the new limit?  2500 symbols?

I know these are basic questions but I am curious as to what exactly
the differences were.

Daniel.