Re: Metastock V7.2

I'm not here to defend Equis. I only reflected my personal views of the latest
version. It may be good for some and unnecessary for others. While a plug-in
is available (extra cost) which contains many, many explorations and system
tests,
26 of them ARE included with the upgrade. There are also some new indicators
such as one called "Ichimoku Kinko Hyo" which offers the viewer an interesting
view of the current trend.

Claud

begin:vcard
n:Baruch;Claud