Sent: donderdag 29 maart 2001 21:18
Cc: Robert McKinnon; Robert Deadman
Subject: RE: Metastock V7.2

First and foremost, I would like to clarify one thing.  The performance
systems are not password protected, neither are the experts, neither are the
explorations, the only thing which are password protected are the
Performance Explorations.  These are the explorations that function similar
to system tests.  Everything else is open.

Unfortunately, Robert Ms response was a little misleading, but I double
checked with the systems and I can get into all of the without a password,
except the Performance Explorations.

Jeffrey Gibby
Equis Sales
800 587-8015