RE: Metastock V7.2

Yes that is true !   And no one is forcing to do the upgrade.  But many
software houses charge different upgrade prices in order to and from what
version you are upgrading.  So example it would be more expensive to upgrade
from 7.03 to 8 then from 7,2 to 8.  I'm not sure if Equis works this way but
most of them do, so then you will have to pay more.  Although you didn't
used that version.

Greetings
Mickey

P.S  I have a replay from Equis but in order to post it here I'm asking for
his permission.  And there he stated that not all systems are password
protected.  The system test are not protected although the 10 multiple
exploration explorer scans ARE password protected