Re: Metastock V7.2

I do not understand why this upgrade has caused such a storm of dialog.  If
your present version is working, you were satisfied with  the software when
you bought it, and it is still going to be serviced by tech support, then
what is the problem?

I upgraded from ver 6.52 to ver 7.03 in December 2000 and I am very happy
with it.  I think it is the best since ver 5.11.  It works the way I want
it too. Equis supports the product.  I got equal value for dollar spent.  I
have no complaint.

I am not being a contrarian.  I am not tooting Equis' horn.  I truly do not
understand the uproar.

Al Taglavore

SNIP SNIP SNIP==============