Re: Nasdaq to 1800

Hello Rajesh,

Great that you've  put your money where your mouth was.
So you mean, cashing up to do, I suppose.

Well it was just a great call wayback than.

But as the future is the only direction we can go from here,I just wondered
about your and your "mentormonkey" colleague's  Elliot Waves ideas.
Thank you,
Frans