Re: Metastock 7.2

I asked Equis Support about the ability of MS 7.2 upgrade to test multiple
stocks at one time...

Equis says no...
Sean says yes...

Who's right? Sean or Equis?

Below is a copy of Equis Support answer.

Apparently, the fixed bet size was not an important enough feature to be
implemented in this release allthough I've kept asking for this feature for
sometimes already;-((
Anybody on this list has the same need?

The "points only" test does not provide the same valuable results a fixed
trade amount report would give.
It seems that money management is not a main concern for Equis...
I've certainly not enough programming capabilities, but is this a so heavy
programming stuff to get this work?

Despite the criticism, I insist about the unbeaten quality/price ratio of
MetaStock! ;-))

Jean-Roland

Lynn's response is below the following line.

Jean-Roland,

The System Tester only can test the active chart. We can not test more
than one security at a time.

We can not specify the Trade amount of each trade. Only the initial
trade. After the initial trade we do a total re-investment. You can
however select the Points only option. This will tell how many points
were made for each share.

Thanks,
Lynn