Re: More PREV Stuff

Yes, I realize that, but addition and subtraction is on the same precedence
level. However I assume that (pr+PREV-PREV) should be the same as (pr),
because
Ref(LastValue(pr+PREV-PREV)-pr,-1) = Ref(LastValue(pr-PREV+PREV)-pr,-1).

In examining the equation, I found another interesting phenomena,

pr:=CLOSE;
Ref(LastValue(pr+PREV-PREV)-pr,-1)

Is not the same as:

Ref(LastValue(CLOSE+PREV-PREV)-CLOSE,-1)

Even though

Ref(LastValue(C)-C,-1) = Ref(LastValue(pr)-pr,-1)
and
LastValue(pr+PREV-PREV)-pr = LastValue(C+PREV-PREV)-C

.....the "plot" thickens....
-Corey