Re: Yahoo! Groups: Equis MetaStock

search:
will give you all the instances of MetaStock and there are many.  This one
already has 34 members:

This one has 20 members and is meant for UK users but I think they would welcome
USA rebels:

This one has 154 members and deals with all charting software:

This one has 298 members and deals with TA using all software in the futures
markets.  I don't know if they would accept stock traders and they might kick
you.

All of the groups above have less traffic than the Equis ListServ.  You would
have to constantly direct people to the Yahoo ListServ to keep it alive.  BTW,
the Equis ListServ lost one of my emails I posted yesterday.  Either it was
never sent or I never got the return email but the group did.

I would like to use Yahoo Groups, formerly EGroups, formerly OneList.  I use
Yahoo Groups for Quotes-Plus and it is very fast.  It usually takes no more than
**15 SECONDS** for me to get my return email.  The Equis ListServ is way too
slow.  It takes 2 or 3 hours for me to get my return email.  If we used Yahoo,
we could actually send buy/sell signals to the list.  With Equis, no way.  I
can't understand why people have put up with this for so long.

Daniel.