RE: Why is it so difficult to maintain MS list server?

How do you expect them to set up a reliable server when they can't even give
good tech support? All they want is our money, and to force us to sign up
for both Reuters and E-Signal at hugely inflated prices, so they can get
even more money! Nothing but hype and BS with no substance.  It just doesn't
wash. I think we are not important to them.  You are right, they really
don't care. Except about taking our money.

Sorry all, I didn't mean to get into this but it is how I really feel.  On
the other hand, maybe I should be happy to pay $1500 for the program, then
pay for upgrades and $300 plus per month for data. Yeah! Fun!  After all,
with a program like this, and the new upgrade and all the secret Metastock
systems, I can trade from the seclusion of my island paradise, and just
check my account balance once in a while to see it grow like wildfire. I
won't have to work to trade anymore, and can enjoy the finer arts of romance
and the truly important things in life.  I will trade on autopilot.  Sure
enough.  Truly, this is nirvana.

Ron Scott