Re: Metastock 7.2 Upgrade Information

I called Equis today about MetaStock 7.2 EOD.  I was hoping it would directly
read Quotes-Plus data but nope, it doesn't.  Reuters, which owns Equis, wants
you to use their "Data on Demand" datafeed.  Of course, the only way to get
fast scans is if you have a cable modem.  The person I talked to mentioned how
he gets fast scans with "Data on Demand".  He also said he uses the T1 at
Equis.

Daniel.