From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Liu, Marshall
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 4:26 PM
To: 'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: Yahoo! Clubs: Equis MetaStock

I vote for moving over, even though I happened to glance at the topics there
and found them to be somewhat basic.
For the most part, I consider the discussions on the Equis MS list server to
be educational, useful and relevant.
Based on short time I spent at the Yahoo site, it maybe a step backwards.

I can just see the plethora of "Can someone explain this or that to me" type
of questions once we migrate over.

Anyhow my 2 cents worth.

Thanks,
Marshall M. Liu