Re: Yahoo! Clubs: Equis MetaStock

I think you got the message "Sorry! You have reached a Members-Only area".  You
must go to the main page (Home) at http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/equismetastock
and click on "Join this club" in the right frame in the upper right corner.  Of
course, you must already have a Yahoo account.  You do have a Yahoo account
don't you?  It's fairly simple.  I will also join this club.  With all the free
message boards around, I can't understand how Silicon Investor can charge $120
for membership.

Daniel.