Re: New Zealand Visit

If you are coming to New Zealand with Dr. Elder, are you having a seminar
in Christchurch?

Not that I know of.  Dr. Elder has arranged our schedule and I don't know
what it is in New Zealand.   (The Camp is in actually in Vanuatu and we are
just touring in NZ for a few days just for fun.)  I think we are having
dinner with one of the Technical Analysts societies, probably in Auckland.
Sorry I can't give you more details.  Elder is in NZ already and I fly out
tonight and arrive Tuesday morning.

Elder can be reached at a private residence in Remura if you want to try and
contact him.  The phone there is 522-2821. I know he will be there Monday
night and Tuesday morning, maybe sooner.

Chuck LeBeau