Re: Profit Stops

Taking it a step further and using a little imagination we spoke about
earlier... lets say we take a 12 poeriod CMO with parameters at +50 and -50
for instance as potential profit taking areas. Doesn't mean you have to take
it right away. Might mean that you trail a tight stop using that days
high/low or you wait for a divergence in a still shorter term oscillator, or
perhaps some combo of things like this....