Re: Profit Stops

Ron,

I'm partial to http://www.traderslibrary.com .  Once you have bought one
book from them, you get these email "sale" offers which about every 8 weeks
or so include a free shipping offer.  The prices are often less than
Amazon's by a few dollars and with the free shipping specials, it's well
worth the effort.  They don't have a review section, but you can see the
Table of Contents for most of the publications.  (For reviews, I sneak over
to Amazon and take a peek.)

John