Re: Profit Stops

I have been combining Fibo #'s, traditional support and resistance and
50/200 day moving averages to identify targets with some success.  I look
for areas where resistance or support is likely to be encountered based on
coincidence of 2 or more of the factors listed.  When my price gets to the
target, I take my profit.  It contrasts with the old adage about letting
your profits run, however, I don't have my capital tied up in congestion or
retracements when there are other opportunities.  I am looking for sure
singles and doubles and not holding out for doubtful triples and homeruns.

This style is more suited to swing trading than trend following and I still
have a lot to learn.

Dan