Re: analyze data from optimization reports

Hi Dave

Thanks for posting this.

The workbook and VBA code is unprotected. This is a very good idea that has
lots of possibilities and should be re-workable into other workbooks.

The comments in the VBA code are in Russian, which may need to be translated
by those who want to make changes, i.e. to adapt it to their own
Metastock-Excel setup. (The code is in English)

There is some interesting commented-out code.

Best regards

Walter