Re: The Elliott Wave Principle

knowledge is power, but the implication is that the market will be lower
until sometime in 2003.
Then generally higher until 2010.  I suspect that this down period will
not be straight down, as the techs have been.  A look at a long term DOW
INDU chart shows the bear market of the 60's, was more of a long term
trading range, consolidation.   Investor psychology is being changed in a
very deep manner.  Perhaps cd's will be more popular, as they were during
the 60's.