Re: EasyLanguage to Metastock conversion

Jeff,

As I remember it, all variables are set at Single Precision by default to conserve resources.
When performing these recursive multiplications over the total bars in a chart, the error
compounds.

It would be interesting if you plotted the difference (I'm assuming your C++ coding was in a
.dll??) and see whether that difference increases as you move from right to left across your data.

I'm not near MetaStock right now either, but I think you will use the function Double()on all of
your variables.  I'd check on that though.

Dave