Re: Book on Elliot Wave Theorty

Stavros,

I found the "Elliott Wave Principle" very difficult to apply. While the
foundation rules are simple, they have so many exceptions to the
foundation rules, that I never was able to code the "algorithms" in a
way that produced results better than random.

Secondly, the book doesn't seem to contain anything but anecdotal
evidence that this actually works in the form presented.

My two cents (and, maybe I'm just not "getting it") ...

Allan

> At 11:30 AM 02/03/01 -0800, you wrote:
> >Stavros
> >Check your local library for Elliott Wave Principle, Frost and
> >Prechter.('78-98)
> >LAP
> >

> >Stavros Hadjichristofi wrote:
> >>I am interested in buying a bood on Elliot wave theory?  I would
> >>appreciate if you
> >>let me know of any good book about Elliot.

=====
---
Allan Havemose, Ph.D.
havemose@xxxxxxxxxx