Re: IMPORTANT - Referencing 2 files in the same formula

If you are using 7.x Professional, you can use the security data function;

C/Security("ONLINE:$SPX",C)

This will divide the base security by the S&P 500 index. Hopefully this basic example can give you enough info to help you figure it out.

---
Joe