major reason why I upgraded.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Michael

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Luigi Rolando BaldoniSent: Thursday, March 01, 2001
  1:39 AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: IMPORTANT -
  Referencing 2 files in the same formula
  I don't understand why nobody be in a position to
  solve my problem of referencing 2 files in the same formula. I see that
  usually all of us manage very complicate problems. I think that the question I
  have asked is rather usual and important. How to compare for instance 50-100
  stocks with Nasdaq or Dow. I think that we have to reference 2 files in each
  comparison and the solution to turn to composite files is absolutelY
  inadequate. Can some friend of our Group help me in this interesting problem?
  Thanks.
  <A
  href="mailto:baldoni@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>baldoni@xxxxxxxxxxxx