Re: Off Topic : Re: e Signal and MS 7.03

Sorry, I run a small NT4 network. Thus, it's
difficult to say this card rather than that. FWIW, I've got both 3Com
 and Netgear Fast ethernet adapters. Netgear was cheap, easy to install and
as far as I can tell has performed flawlessly. b4 I started trading full time,
we had 3-com as our standard, with many hundreds of them on the network. . Not
sure, of the differences between Win2000 and NT4. I assume it's more plug and
play than NT. If it isn't plug and play, then let me know, 'cos I've installed a
fair amount of kit under NT.

DH
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV