MS-Pro Explorations

I am new to this listserver
process, and am trying to find out if there <FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#800000 size=2>is a location/method where one could obtain MS-Pro Explorer
scan source code.  Specifically, I am interested in running explorations,
intra-day, for stocks that have undergone x-periods of consolidation within
a given price range and/or have setup x-periods of inside-stick
patterns.  Additionally, I am also interested in daytrading stocks that
exhibit specific movement with respect to the distance to/from their 8sma.
The problem is finding a way to express what I am looking for using
Metastock Explorer.  Looking for the aforementioned manually, intra-day, by
eyeballing charts, is very time consuming and often unproductive.  My sense
is that someone has already invented the wheel.

Thanks in advance for your
assistance,

Jay.