Re: email address

Dear sirs,
I am receiving unwanted email to and from your email address. I have addressed this problem with my online service, and was I informed that they have checked on their end  and  we have checked it on ours. Our online service suggested that we contact you.

Please respond and take care of this problem. Our email address is overwhelmed with messages to and from your address.

Please check and make sure that your service has not  accidently given out our email address.

Curt Dischinger
disch@xxxxxxxxxxxDo You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address -