RE: Any software out there that would do my mouse-clicks for me? <- Thanks to everyone on this Valentine's Day!

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Any software out there that would do my mouse-clicks for me? <- Thanks to everyone on this Valentine's Day!
  • From: "Ivo Karindi" <ivo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:10:10 -0800

AutoMate 4 is free for 30 days.  Then some essential features are supposed
to lock up if you don't buy it for $59.95.  In my opinion so far, it is
worth the money because it saves time (not affiliated etc.).  More
information is on http://www.unisyn.com/automate/.

I uninstalled already everything else besides AutoMate, but I try to
remember some stuff about the others.  In terms of features, I think the
closest to AutoMate was MacroExpress ($34.95).  AIM Keys ($19.99) and EZ
Macros ($29.95)are rather keystroke/mouse movement record/playback
utilities, so I figured I could not really do what I intended with those, or
at least not very easily.   But I suggest you look them up on
www.tucows.com.  All of them have free trial periods and more information
there.  There's also many more programs in this category there.

Ivo