Re: Question On Locating Optimized Cycles - Help

1.Perform FFT to determine the no. of days for the  three
cycle lengths.
2.Change the parameters on your cycle function(I understand
you use 5,10 days etc.)
3.You can also change the length of your indicators to
coordinate your FFT analysis.
email me privately if you like.
Salute,
gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    -----Original Message-----From:
    Bud Fox <<A
    href="mailto:mingtao@xxxxxxx";>mingtao@xxxxxxx>To: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <<A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
    Sunday, February 11, 2001 7:36 PMSubject: Re: Question On
    Locating Optimized Cycles - HelpOk.
    "FFT"  and that is?
    I await your reply. Bud
    eugenefongdere wrote:
     Hi
        Bud,May I suggest the FFT to find the
        stocks' three best cycles.Best regards,<FONT
        size=-1>gordon
        <BLOCKQUOTE
        style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><FONT
            face=Arial>-----Original
            Message----- <FONT
            size=-1>From: Bud Fox <<A
            href="mailto:mingtao@xxxxxxx";>mingtao@xxxxxxx>
            To: <A
            Date: Sunday, February 11,
            2001 3:27 PM <FONT
            size=-1>Subject: Question On Locating Optimized Cycles -
            Help  Hi.
            Does anyone know of a web site, or
            program,  which offer's only <FONT
            face=Arial,Helvetica>"cyclical" information on any stock.
            Or maybe better put, locating the <FONT
            face=Arial,Helvetica>best TD cycle days for any one stock or
            Bud
Fox