Re: Lag in Moving Average

Ross,

Could you elaborate on your point re. "Stationarity".  Please correct me if
I understand you incorrectly.

Are you suggesting by your statement re. stationarity that past behavior is
not replicated in the markets? The phenomena of greed and fear are not
recognisable using conventional tools like the kinds that are used by most
people? If so, then  what are the tools that one should be using to analyse
the markets?

Regards

Rakesh Sahgal