Re: Trendiness or Congestion measurement - r-squared +Linearregression Slope

I concur.  Another list I am on uses frequent postings of gif files to convey
concepts; it makes their convince easy and concepts clear.

This concept of r-squared and linear slope are new to me and some show and tell
examples would be a major help to me.

Dan

--

mailto:dcash@xxxxxxxxxxxx