Re: PPO

Larry,

The MACD would be simply the difference between a long and short MA. The
Percent Price Oscillator is divided by the short MA and multiplied by 100 to
give you a percent(%). If you look at the scales on the right/left and
compare this to the MACD you should see the difference.

BTW: In case you haven't seen the correction for the Trigger statement, it
should read:
Trigger:= Mov(PPO,9,E);

J.