Re: PPO (2°)

Like this:

PPO:= ((Mov(C ,12,E ) -
Mov(C,26,E))/Mov(C,12,E))*100;
Trigger:= Mov(C,9,E);
PPO;
Trigger;

but the lines will plot the same colour, and the Trigger shall never
cross the PPO, since the PPO will be the average close of n days,
and the Trigger a % difference between different MA of the close, maybe
the solution is something like this:

Like this:

PPO:= ((Mov(C ,12,E ) -
Mov(C,26,E))/Mov(C,12,E))*100;
Trigger:= Mov(((Mov(C ,12,E ) - Mov(C,26,E))/Mov(C,12,E))*100,9,E);
PPO;
Trigger;

I would write them as 2 different indicators.
gg