Active Trader

All,

In the Jan/Feb '01 issue of Active Trader mag. there is an article by Henry
Pruden entitled "Jumps and Backups". The article mentions the Wyckoff method
and catastrophe theory. The article also mentions a presentation called
"Putting it all Together, Part II" at the '99 Omega World Conference. The
article stated that the notes were available at www.omegaresearch.com . I
went there but was unable to find anything about the conference notes. I
also emailed omega which is now trade station and they referred me to the
magazine.

QUESTION: Does anyone know how to access the conference notes or if they are
even available?

Thanks,

J.