Stochastic RSI Osc.

Hi

Having just read Chande's "The New Technical Trader", I was surprised to see
him detail the Stochastic RSI.  This is a study I have been using for over
14 years.  The authors talk about it being a new indicator!

Therefore, let me share another one that I used as long.  I called it the
Modified Stochastic although a better name is there somewhere.  Calculate 5
day moving averages of the high, low and close and plug those values into
the stochastic equation.  Nice and simple - probably been done before.

Regards

Steve