Re: Trendiness or Congestion measurement - r-squared + Linearregression Slope

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Trendiness or Congestion measurement - r-squared + Linearregression Slope
  • From: "Al Taglavore" <altag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:40:46 -0800

Malcolm,

Thank you.  I will check the local library to review before purchase.  I
use 23 because different system tests indicated that was a cycle for a
particular setup I wanted to use. (The 13 slope is appx 1/2 of the cycle
period and a Fib number).  On my real time charts I am using an 8 and 18
regression slope on 5 minute bars.

Al Taglavore

> From: Malcolm Walsh <malcolm.walsh@xxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx