Re: F1 me: UK historical and EOD quotes

1. Market Eye(DataStream) Data Services - LSE, International Indexes and
    Commodities quotes
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

>From the main page you can choose (requires registration, Premium is fee-based)

http://www.market-eye.co.uk/scripts/DataDownLoad.dll?HandleClosingPrices

Standard services is Close only, eg current + historical Closes(C).

http://www.market-eye.co.uk/pscripts/search/IndicesRes.asp?Service=Premium

This is the Premium services, eg current + historical O-H-L-C-V data.

2. Interactive Charting - Try Free for a Week
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Market-Eye is pleased to announce that it is about to launch a sophisticated
new charting service. This service allows you to plot multiple instruments on
a single graph, apply technical indicators to them and specify the exact
date range for the graph.
You can try the full Premium version of this service for a week for free at
http://charting.marketeye.co.uk
Instructions on using this charting facility can be found on the page.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas