Re: Cycling through Charts

Andrew,
I found the best way is to create a new directory(s) and using the
Downloader, copy the securities from each source directory (eg. A, B, C,
etc. to the new directory (eg "Top 20" or "Top 100" whatever). It is a
manual task but the copy process is fairly quick if you know which
securities you want. The more securities you wish to copy the longer it will
take but once you are set up each daily download is appended directly to the
new directory in seconds.
If you follow this course contact me for some tips regarding the Downloader
dialogue selection.
The other alternative is to receive the data from your supplier pre-arranged
into specific indexes without any further adjustments required.

Regards,

Ian Burgoyne
Melbourne