RE: Vertical line on a chart??

Ken,

Whoa!!  I figured it would be more complicated than creating a horizontal
bar.  Both your ideas worked well in plotting a dynamic vertical bar.  I
could use either solution, but probably prefer attaching the Expert.  Thanks
very much!  I'd have spent days working on this, and doubtful to have
arrived at such an elegant solution.

Hope somehow this has been helpful for others as well.  Definitely worth
saving Ken's post just in case.

And thanks to others here as well for your help, and clarifications.

Nicholas