Off-site backup

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>John,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I've been using Connected Online from Connected Corp. at <A
href="http://www.connected.com";>http://www.connected.com</A> for my internet
based backup.&nbsp; Have been using it for about 6 months, it is totally
transparent, fully configurable, reasonably priced, and has saved my a** on at
least one occaision.&nbsp; I have no connection with, nor interest in, this
company; I am just a very satisfied customer.&nbsp; After having messed with
various tape systems for years, off-site automatic backup seems like a
revelation.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Fred Garbrecht</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Sep 16 06:38:06 1999