Re: Symbols List

If I'm reading your post correctly, it sounds like you need to defrag your hard drive. Ray At 08:55 PM 9/10/99 , you wrote: Greetings to all, My Symbols chart has suddenly changed it's contents. Instead of the familiar Up and Down arrows, and smiling faces, I get the letters of the alphabet.! This makes a mess of my charts, instead of the Up and down arrows - I get capital letters. Seems this problem cropped up some time back. Anyone recall  the solution? Regards, Ed Hancock