Re: Meta's fib tool

Jeff,

One day does not make a trade...but, I'll take the "jump start" in the
proper direction.  I've been short oats and I added to my short corn
position today.  Hope they all go to "zero" before I reverse the positions.
 By monitoring wheat with something as basic as a 5,3 stochastic, you can
see that wheat doesn't usually go up after the stochastic penetrates 80
then crosses back.

My mechanical system is carrying two short positions (294.00 & 290.00).
If you look at 15 years of historical wheat prices, the second week in
September is usually down (with gusto).  By the 15th of the month, price
start to move up and the last week of September and the first week of
October are very strong on the upside.  Anyway, I'm starting to sound like
I actually know something about seasonals ... when in reality, all I know
is how to take a mechanical signal when the math triggers.

Take care Jeff,  at least you're heading into summer; we had our third
frost yesterday,

Steve Karnish
CCT

----------
> From: Jeff Ledermann <j.ledermann@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: Meta's fib tool
> Date: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 6:14 PM
>

> Wasn't wheat a ripper - nice call Steve !!
>
> Cheers
> Jeff.
>

> > With the "shooting star" candle, the fibonacci retracement point being
hit
> > and a Wholly Grill signal triggering this afternoon...I'm shorting
wheat in
> > the morning.  I'm also shorting corn and cotton.
> >
> > Sorry again about the trouble,
> >
> > Steve Karnish
> > CCT
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\98wz1.gif"