Re: Netscape & MS Mail Compatibility Problems

Al,
I compared the Content-Type's for my previous messages and for the latest I sent
to you and this is what they say: Content-Type:  text/html; charset=us-ascii

This first one is when I simply click "Send" and then choose "Plain Text".  The
second is when I go into the options tab for each individual message while
composing and choose "Plain Text".  This appears to be a bug with Netscape.  Since
Netscape was bought by AOL and updates no longer seem forthcoming, I don't think
they will write a fix for this.  While Netscape has lost the browser war and will
no longer be upgraded, it does have many good features so I will continue to use
them for some time.

Daniel.