Jammer + VB

Thanks to various posters for Jammer at
http://jammer.comset.net/index.html

The help file clears up the difference between scanning and hacking.

"... What do scanning and hacking terms mean exactly?

Scanning

While your machine is not infected scanning will do no harm to your
computer. Simply, scanning means a situation when intruders try to find out
if your system had been infected with Trojan Horse. You cannot prevent
yourself from being scanned, but Jammer allows you to punish the attacker
using Send mail feature

Hacking

Actually hacking is entering your system. When hacker has successfully
determined that your computer is infected he starts hacking. So hacking is a
process of taking a control under your machine. ..."

Very interesting that the download site is from Russia. The program scanned
clean before installation.

==================

Hi Lars

You will be happy to know that I am the proud owner of the "Idiots guide to
VB 6.0" ... yep I'm now a VB idiot. They only cover the "learning edition"
... certainly not the professional or enterprise editions.

I also have a 300 page picture book ... if you can believe it ... on how to
use VB 6.0. Now this I can handle.

Given my disgusting achievement history with languages both spoken and
computerese, you have no fear of me ever catching up to your programming
skills. <G>

Best regards

Walter