No Weekly Pick

 All,
    Another down week, maybe I finally got on the right side of the market
<G>.  AMKR & INTC held up good and I actually made a little off my simulated
short - POTSX.  Looking at the indices, the DJIA is right at the top of its
Short Term Down Trend Channel (STDTC) while all the others are near the
middle of their STDTC.  I'm assuming that the channel will hold and the DJIA
will turn back down, however I want to see that happen before I add any
additional shorts.  Also, I'm going on vacation Friday and won't be back
until the 22.  I think my 50% cash position coupled with a stock position
that is half on the short side is a good position to be in until my vacation
is over.  Therefore, there won't be any new picks until I get back.
     I won't be posting from the 13 to the 22nd.  Maybe the market will be
ready to turn up after that <G>.

JimG